Your booking of this room will be mediated by Library staff according to the following guidelines:
- 09.00-12.00 noon bookable by staff for teaching or events. All-day events may be possible, but typically a maximum of one per week during semester.
- 12.00 noon-12 midnight bookable by students
- Available for students to use on a drop-in basis when not booked
- Your group should be a minimum of 20.
The Main Library has an access control system. If guests from outwith the University will be present, the organiser of the booking must contact the library in advance to arrange visitor passes.
To make a booking:
- Select the date from the calendar, then select the time slots required.
- Fill out the booking form in full.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your University email address once it has been verified by Library staff.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, you can do so by clicking a link in that email.
Note: the confirmation email may go to your junk mail or clutter folder. If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check there.