Rooms may be booked by both students and staff for group study.
To make a booking:
- Hover over the info button next to each room, and read more about that room.
- Select the date from the calendar, then select the room and time slots required (up to 2 weeks in advance).
- Bookings are for 30 minute periods. The maximum amount of time you can book a room is 4 hours in a 24 hour period (from the time a booking ends).
- Fill out the booking form and press Continue. Please specify a name for your study group, which will be displayed.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your University email address. Click the unique link within one hour to confirm your booking.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, you can do so by clicking a link in that email.
- If your booking is after 4.45pm any day or at the weekend please ensure your card has been activated for swipe acces to the library. For swipe access email the library.
Note: the confirmation email may go to your junk mail or clutter folder. If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check there.