Library in your Living Room - Getting Started Online
Lunchtime, bite size sessions from the LLC Digital Skills Team.
In this session we will be looking at 5 key things you need to know about the Library to hit the ground running when you start your course, including:
- Accessing library resources, both in person and online
- Using Library Search (the portal to the library catalogue) to find learning materials to support your studies
- Resource Lists - what they are and how should you use them
- Library Subject Guides - curated resources to support independent research
- How to contact the library when you need a bit more help
Related LibGuide: Getting Started by Lorna Thomson
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- 12:30pm - 1:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.