Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Sewing Workshop 1: Sewing machine basics and care In-Person
This sewing workshop for beginners will teach students key basic skills for setting up and caring for a sewing machine. It will cover:
- the anatomy of a sewing machine
- steps you need to take to prepare the sewing machine prior to starting your project
- how to troubleshoot common faults
This workshop is the first of a series of three sessions covering all the basics you need to know to begin your sewing journey.
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Main Library - CreateSpace (Map )
- Main Library, City Campus
- Hands on session
Registration has closed.