Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
Sewing Workshop 2: Fabrics, needles and stitches In-Person
This sewing workshop for beginners will provide students with an understanding on how to select the appropriate fabric, needles and stitches for their sewing project. It will cover:
- the properties of different fabrics and how this affects the choice of sewing needle
- how to change the sewing needle used by the machine
- the most common stitches used and what they are for
This workshop is the second of a series of three sessions covering all the basics you need to know to begin your sewing journey.
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- Main Library - CreateSpace (Map )
- Main Library, City Campus
- Hands on session
Registrations are fully booked!