Bookable by University staff only for a maximum of 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday 9am to 12pm. Outwith these times the Studio is bookable by both students and staff. Space Availability - Studio (UoD Students and Staff) - LibCal - University of Dundee Please note, library staff are unable to provide guidance/instruction on equipment available in the studio.
To make a booking:
- Select the date from the calendar, and time slots required (up to 2 weeks in advance).
- Bookings are for 60 minute periods - maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Fill out the booking form and press Continue.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your University email address.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, you can do so by clicking a link in that email
Note: the confirmation email may go to your junk mail or clutter folder. If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check there.
On the day
- Please ask a member of staff at the InfoZone for the key to the studio - this is issued to your library record
- After your booking, please lock the door to the studio and return the key to the InfoZone