Bookable by University students and staff for a maximum of 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday from 12pm to 10pm; Saturday 12 noon to 5pm and Sunday from 10am to 10pm during Semester. During Vacation, the studio is available for booking by students and staff Monday to Friday from 12pm to 5pm. Outwith these times, the studio is bookable by UoD Staff only - Space Availability - Studio (UoD Staff only) - LibCal - University of Dundee Please note, library staff are unable to provide guidance/instruction on equipment available in the studio.
To read more about the room, hover over the info button.
To make a booking:
- Select the date from the calendar, and time slots required (up to 2 weeks in advance).
- Bookings are for 60 minute periods - maximum of 3 hours per day.
- Fill out the booking form and press Continue.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your University email address.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking, you can do so by clicking a link in that email
Note: the confirmation email may go to your junk mail or clutter folder. If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check there.
On the day
- Please ask a member of staff at the InfoZone for the key to the studio - this is issued to your library record
- After your booking, please lock the door to the studio and return the key to the InfoZone